Land a New Job…
and a Fatter Paycheck
Land a New Job… and a Fatter Paycheck
Home of the L.I.V.E!™ Resume
Our approach ensures a self-marketing package that meets today’s standards and addresses all of the most common problems:
We are masters of the applicant tracking systems (ATS) and we incorporate keywords in the right places, so you score high on the ATS and your resume doesn’t fall into the black hole of nothingness!
All of our documents include quantifiable accomplishments that position you as a valuable contributor who’s worth a fat paycheck.
You’re not mediocre, so why should your resume be? We have a few tricks up our sleeve to always incorporate a wow factor.
Our #1 priority is to sell you (the REAL you) on paper.
So, all of our documents are strategically branded based on your unique individuality.
Partner with us and start lining up job offers in no time!
Hi, I’m Melanie L. Denny, Certified Résumé Expert,
LinkedIn Strategist and President of Résumé-Evolution.
I have compiled an elite team of certified professional résumé writers to make sure you not only showcase your true value, but outshine the competition and turn heads in today’s over-crowded job market.
Your résumé is one of the most important documents you will ever need. But, if you think about it, no one really taught you how to sell yourself on paper.
Go ahead…think about it…
The truth is, far too often, we sell ourselves short. But, no worries, because my team and I have mastered the art of self-marketing and I started this business to help brilliant professionals (just like you) to articulate their professional brand and land the higher paying positions they truly deserve.
Since 2009 I have helped hundreds of business professionals from entry-level to executive, across various industries in business management, marketing, sales, finance and accounting and more to design résumés, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that give them not only a competitive edge – but the confidence they need to secure their next role quickly.
- Getting calls from recruiters who view you as the answer to their prayers
- Having multiple interviews lined up with positions you actually want
- Owning your value and being crystal clear on what makes you special to an employer
- Finally hearing those magic words, “YOU’RE HIRED!” or “WHEN CAN YOU START?”
Melanie’s Credentials & Industry Contributions…
- 2019 TORI Award Nominee (top 5 resume writer in the world) — Best Difficult Transitions Category
- Certified Professional Resume Writer — Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert — National Resume Writers’ Association
- Master of Business Administration with Concentration in Entrepreneurship — Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Minor in English — Nova Southeastern University
- Certificate of Project Management — Kaplan Continuing Education
- Featured career and resume expert on fastcompany.com, glassdoor.com, recruiter.com, social-hire.com, buildyourdigitalbrand.com, thecareerexperts.com, financebuzz.com and businessnewsdaily.com
- 2019 Board Member, National Résumé Writers Association (Director of Member Support)
- National Résumé Writers Association Public Image Committee Member
- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches Member and Conference Speaker
- Member, Career Directors International
- Co-author of Mastering Your Career Journey: 11 Career Experts Unveil the Secrets to Success
- Author of The Job Seeker’s Secret Guide to LinkedIn – 2nd Edition
- Contributing Author of Gallery of Best Cover Letters 4th Edition Contributing Author of Modernize Your Resume, Get Noticed, Get Hired
- Contributing Author of Modernize Your Job Search Letters
INDUSTRY AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
If you’re done being overlooked and you're ready to get hired, let's chat!
When applying to different jobs or researching job hunting online, you're likely to discover several experts preaching about having multiple resumes. For many, this is new information as most people simply construct one resume and send it out to all of their...
High school is a time to consider your future as you move towards becoming an adult. Whether you plan on going to college, traveling the world, or pursuing a trade, you’ll need to highlight your accomplishments in the form of a resume. If you’re a homeschooled high...
Summer is finally here, and many college graduates are heading out into the real world. If you are just starting the job hunt, know that the perfect cover letter will help you land that dream job. This is the one thing that will catch the attention of any hiring...
Reveal Exactly Why Your Resume Isn’t Working
Download Your 5-Minute Resume Checklist!
Reveal exactly why your resume isn't working, so you can stop struggling in your job search and start lining up interviews today.
By downloading this free resource, you're also agreeing to receive follow up emails and newsletters.
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org