Home of the L.I.V.E!™ Resume
Does your resume Look Good, is it Intentional, Value-based and Enticing to the reader? If you’re like most, it’s probably not. Most self-written resumes are actually sub-par.
But you’re in luck!
Our L.I.V.E!TM resumes not only make employers drool, they pass the 6-second test so you actually get called for the interview.
Yeap! Recruiters only take 6 seconds to scan your resume and make a decision on whether to call you up or toss your application in the BIG FAT NO pile.
Our approach ensures a self-marketing package that meets today’s standards and addresses all of the most common problems:
Look Good – resumes need to be easy to read – more importantly, they should be formatted for easy scanning by recruiters who literally spend an average of 6 seconds reviewing it.
Intentional – we are masters of the applicant tracking systems (ATS) and we incorporate keywords in the right places, so you score high on the ATS and your resume doesn’t fall into the black hole of nothingness!
Value-based – all of our documents include quantifiable accomplishments that position you as a valuable contributor who’s worth a fat paycheck.
Enticing – you’re not mediocre, so why should your resume be? We have a few tricks up our sleeve to always incorporate a wow factor.
Our #1 priority is to sell you (the REAL you) on paper. So, all of our documents are strategically branded based on your unique individuality.
Partner with us and start lining up job offers in no time!
Hi, I’m Melanie L. Denny, Certified Résumé Expert, LinkedIn Strategist and President of Résumé-Evolution.
I have compiled an elite team of certified professional résumé writers to make sure you not only showcase your true value, but outshine the competition and turn heads in today’s over-crowded job market.
Your résumé is one of the most important documents you will ever need. But, if you think about it, no one really taught you how to sell yourself on paper.
Go ahead…think about it…
The truth is, far too often, we sell ourselves short. But, no worries, because my team and I have mastered the art of self-marketing and I started this business to help brilliant professionals (just like you) to articulate their professional brand and land the higher paying positions they truly deserve.
Since 2009 I have helped hundreds of business professionals from entry-level to executive, across various industries in business management, marketing, sales, finance and accounting and more to design résumés, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that give them not only a competitive edge – but the confidence they need to secure their next role quickly.
- Getting calls from recruiters who view you as the answer to their prayers
- Having multiple interviews lined up with positions you actually want
- Owning your value and being crystal clear on what makes you special to an employer
- Finally hearing those magic words, “YOU’RE HIRED!” or “WHEN CAN YOU START?”
With our professional resume writing services, these could ALL become your reality.
Melanie’s Credentials & Industry Contributions…
- 2019 TORI Award Nominee (top 5 resume writer in the world) — Best Difficult Transitions Category
- Certified Professional Resume Writer — Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert — National Resume Writers’ Association
- Master of Business Administration with Concentration in Entrepreneurship — Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Minor in English — Nova Southeastern University
- Certificate of Project Management — Kaplan Continuing Education
- Featured career and resume expert on fastcompany.com, glassdoor.com, recruiter.com, social-hire.com, buildyourdigitalbrand.com, thecareerexperts.com, financebuzz.com and businessnewsdaily.com
- 2019 Board Member, National Résumé Writers Association (Director of Member Support)
- National Résumé Writers Association Public Image Committee Member
- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches Member and Conference Speaker
- Member, Career Directors International
- Co-author of Mastering Your Career Journey: 11 Career Experts Unveil the Secrets to Success
- Author of The Job Seeker’s Secret Guide to LinkedIn – 2nd Edition
- Contributing Author of Gallery of Best Cover Letters 4th Edition
- Contributing Author of Modernize Your Resume, Get Noticed, Get Hired
- Contributing Author of Modernize Your Job Search Letters
When I first received the copy of my new resume, I was awestruck. I asked myself if that was really “me” on paper. I had several interviews the week after I received my refined and professionally done. Recruiters called me and companies in the consumer goods industry felt that I was their dream come true. I was asked by someone if the pay that they are offering me was enough, I was a hot commodity all of a sudden! I was hired one week after I received my new resume from Melanie! Thank you Melanie Denny – you’re my resume guardian angel!- Amber Lescott
I really enjoyed working with Melanie. She is so professional and compassionate not just about her job but her clients as well. I was having a hard time finding a job while facing a difficult transition in my life and she really encouraged me to go for what I wanted. She made me look good and desirable on paper.
She has a way of giving that extra sprinkle of pizzazz on a resume and her advice is out of this world. She really helped me to focus on what i wanted to do, how I was supposed to get there and all the in betweens. I’ve never been more encouraged to apply for a job and thanks to Melanie, I was offered a job from a phone interview that was simply 3 questions, how long have you been doing this, what is your asking salary and when can you start? All in 1 week with an AMAZING resume!
Thanks Mel, you definitely brought the evolution to my life! “- Celene Mickie
INDUSTRY AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
I was looking to get back into medical sales but I knew that I needed to stand out from the thousands of other applicants. Melanie helped me do this by updating my resume and LinkedIn profile. A few months later, I landed my dream job.- Rachel Rendon
If you’re done being overlooked and you're ready to get hired, let's chat!
When applying to different jobs or researching job hunting online, you're likely to discover several experts preaching about having multiple resumes. For many, this is new information as most people simply construct one resume and send it out to all of their...read more
High school is a time to consider your future as you move towards becoming an adult. Whether you plan on going to college, traveling the world, or pursuing a trade, you’ll need to highlight your accomplishments in the form of a resume. If you’re a homeschooled high...read more
Summer is finally here, and many college graduates are heading out into the real world. If you are just starting the job hunt, know that the perfect cover letter will help you land that dream job. This is the one thing that will catch the attention of any hiring...read more
REVEAL EXACTLY WHY YOUR RESUME ISN’T WORKING
Download Your 5-Minute Resume Checklist!
Reveal exactly why your resume isn't working, so you can stop struggling in your job search and start lining up interviews today.