5 REASONS WE ARE THE Best RESUME WRITING SERVICE
As professional resume writers, we pride ourselves on being one of the best resume writing services on the web. Not all professional resume writing services are created equal and there are a few points you need to take into consideration when hiring a resume professional – here are the top 5 reasons we are the best resume writing service:
1. Our resumes work. The whole point of a resume is to get an interview. Many of our clients come to us after months in the job market with not a call in sight. Once we’re done, the vast majority are super excited about their new professional resumes. But, what really matters, is their excitement about all the interview opportunities that seem to come out of nowhere!
2. We are all credentialed resume writers who do this full time. There are many “part time” resume writers out there that have not dedicated the time and energy into mastering their craft, yet hang their shingle as a resume writer for hire. As a minimum requirement, every writer on our team has earned either a Certified Professional Resume Writing certificate from the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches or Nationally Certified Resume Writer designation from the National Resume Writers’ Association where there is a requirement to remain up-to-date with resume practices, styles and strategies.
3. This is an individuated service. We are NOT a cookie-cutter sweat shop churning out resume after resume in 24 hours. We don’t believe in resume templates and we ALWAYS take the time and effort to truly understand each client’s career goals so we can devise a resume that accentuates their brand and most importantly, sells their value so they get interviews for the positions they actually want.
4. We stand by our promise of quality service. Our President, Melanie L. Denny, does not believe in mediocrity. She enforces a stringent QA process to ensure every “i” has been dotted and every “t” has been crossed. If for any reason, you have a problem with our work, she personally takes the time to address the issue and make sure your documents are flawlessly designed to generate interviews.
5. We don’t leave you high and dry after service is finalized. Your job search success is always our top priority. We are invested in your success and make sure to follow up with you to see how your job search is going, providing you with job search resources and self-marketing advice to support you as you look to up-level in your career.
Our resumes are uniquely designed and strategic. Yes, there is a science to writing professional resumes and we follow our L.I.V.E!™ Resume formula to ensure each and every resume we produce Looks Good is Intentional, Value-Based and Enticing.
We understand the fact that your resume is your number 1 marketing tool for job search and absolutely everything we include in your resume is by design.
Resumes in general tend to be boring documents, so we strive to break up the monotony by bringing them to life with a pop of color while WOWing the reader by strategically drawing the eye to the most important and compelling selling points.
In addition, we are fluent in employers’ language – dollars and cents $$$ (our President likes to call it “monese”). We don’t list your duties and responsibilities, we strategically package and sell your value so you appeal to hiring managers and get the call for the interview – and THAT is why we are the best resume writing service.
Have questions? Check out our FAQs…we’ve probably answered most of them below.
How does the process work?
First, visit our “Services” page and pick your professional resume package. You will then be prompted to check out and redirected to a questionnaire which is necessary for us to get a better idea of your work history, accomplishments and career goals. Be sure to copy and paste 2 sample job descriptions of positions you are targeting and upload a copy of your existing resume.
Once we receive all your information, you will schedule your personal branding session with your certified professional resume writer to discuss project details. Within 7 -10 business days from your personal branding session, you will receive your brand new documents via email.
If you have any edits, changes or questions, they may be discussed with your writer at that time. Once all documents are finalized, you will receive final versions so you can start sending them out with confidence.
Do I really need a LinkedIn Profile?
If you are in the market for a job, it is highly recommended that you have a strong LinkedIn presence. Recruiters are actively using LinkedIn to search for candidates with your skill set every single day. If you aren’t there or your profile isn’t strong enough, you can’t and won’t get hired for those opportunities. We actually have an awesome blog that talks more about why LinkedIn is an absolute must for your job search. Our team of professional LinkedIn profile writers will make your LinkedIn page exquisite. So, make sure you take advantage of our LinkedIn profile writing service to maximize your job search success.
How does the resume distribution services work?
Once your new professional resume is all done, we determine the type of positions you are best suited for and send your resume along with an intro letter directly to the recruiters within your field of interest. Typically, we contact anywhere from 800 to 2,500 recruiters all over the country who then reach out to you directly if there is an opportunity for you within their portfolio.
The beauty of this service is that you don’t have to do any of the work, but it appears that the email came straight from you! We also provide you with an Excel spreadsheet with the names and contact information for everyone your documents were sent to. It’s a wonderful service and a great way to tap into the hidden job market and get your awesome new professional resume in front of the right people – those actively looking to hire you.
Looking for opportunities outside the US? Let us know and we can open up your geographic areas to Asia, Africa, Europe and more!
Why do I need a professional resume service? Can’t I just do my resume myself?
Still not convinced? Read more on our recent blog post that outlines 5 Reasons You Need to Hire a Professional Résumé Writer.
How long will it take to receive my documents?
In what format will I receive my documents?
What is ASCII Plain Text?
ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) format is a .txt file that contains no formatting (i.e. bold / italics). This file is universally readable by any computer system and can be easily pasted into online forms.
Do you offer refunds?
If I lose my new resume, how can I get another copy?
Can I visit your office?
I want to create a ‘general’ resume so I can broaden my job opportunities. Can you do this?
We will gladly create multiple résumés for each career goal to maximize the chances of an employer contacting you for an interview. Please call for pricing.
What if I am unsure of the industry or type of position I am looking for?
Still didn’t get your questions answered? Call us at 888-765-8515 FREE or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.